Subscribe

Thursday, July 5, 2007

I Fought (sort of) the Law... and I Won!

Dear Officer Krupke,

I will admit, when you jumped out from your clever hiding spot behind that tree and stepped in front of my swiftly moving vehicle this morning, I thought I was a goner. Maybe your heart broke at the sight of my adorable little puppy on the passenger's seat. Or perhaps you were moved by my, "Oh, I am so sorry! Was I REALLY going that fast?! I-am-just-going-to-be-late-for-work-and-my-boss-is-a-little-nuts-and-I-need-to-drop-off-my-cute-little-doggie-here-and-did-I-mention-that-my-boss-is-a-narcissistic-spaz?" story.

Whatever the reason, Officer Krupke, I heart you.

I shall head my warning, to be sure!

With gratitute,
C. Erroneous
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.