Subscribe

Monday, July 16, 2007

Hah, Never Seen (K)ristal Pour Faster...


Although no teetotaller, I am not a big drinker... Remember the line from Grease: "I don't drink or swear, I won't rat my hair, I get ill from one cigarette (cough, cough, cough)." Yep, that's pretty much me. Then, I recently discovered Kristall.* No, not THAT one--this one! Truly, truly there is no finer bevearge. Let's put it this way, I braved the IKEA parking lot last Saturday just to run into the "Markut" to buy a case of the Kristall Pear. Yep, it's that good. Run, don't walk.
*Kristall is a non-alcoholic beverage. But saying that I am "jones'n for some Krisaalll" makes feel a bit like a lush.


 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.